Do you think you need a residential mortgage but are being told you need a commercial loan? or perhaps being told the property is not commercial enough? We can help!
We arrange the following for purchase and remortgage:
• Mortgages for country homes and estates
• Mortgages for smallholdings
• Equestrian property finance and mortgages for equestrian property – anything from a home with a paddock to a livery yard or racing stables (see equestrian mortgages )
• Mortgage for properties with holiday cottages
• Properties with agricultural restrictions (agricultural occupancy conditions) and property with equestrian ties
• Mortgages for Farms, both residential and commercial, including diversification or expansion projects
• Kennels mortgages and cattery mortgages
• Self builds and development finance
Many other providers will approach only commercial lenders to source finance for you. However if there is a dwelling or planning permission for a permanent dwelling, we commonly use residential lending. The benefits being that residential borrowing is nearly always cheaper and easier to arrange. You are also offered more protection as residential mortgages are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and we are an FCA directly regulated intermediary.
If finance can’t be sourced residentially, i.e if there is no residential element to the property or it is a wholly commercial proposal, we have established relationships with a variety of commercial banks, building societies and other lenders, so you will always get the best deal.
We always take a flexible approach, and various options can apply such as:
• Interest only borrowing if appropriate
• Affordability based borrowing using earned or business income from the property
• 90-95% residential mortgages and up to 100% residential or commercial funding in exceptional circumstances and where additional security is available
• Terms from 1 to 40 years, subject to age and circumstances
Please do give us a ring on 01179860736 to chat through your requirements and see how we can help, or provide detail here via our contact form and we will call or email you back. There is of course no further obligation.
And remember we do not charge excessive fees; a typical fee might be £295-£695.