• We can arrange finance based on the anticipated rental income of your chosen investment, or alternatively based on earned income in some circumstances.
• Loans up to 85% of the property value if there is an exceptional rental yield, more commonly the limit is 75%.
• The deposit funds for a purchase can be raised by realising equity in existing property.
• An adaptation is ‘let to buy’, enabling you to retain and let your existing property whilst purchasing a new residence. An option worth considering in a slow market if you need to move house and are comfortable with becoming a landlord.
• Many of our lenders now have no maximum age for buy to let lending.
• Buy to let should typically be considered a long term investment.
Please note that the Financial Conduct Authority does not currently regulate most forms of buy to let mortgages.