Finance for equestrian property can be residential, commercial or ‘semi commercial’ – a combination of the two.
We can offer normal residential mortgages for properties others say require commercial finance despite you buying to use as your home, even with large acreage.
However if the primary driver is for an equestrian business, we also work with a wide variety of appropriate commercial lenders, some of which exclusively focus on agricultural and equestrian property.
We have specialised in equestrian property mortgages for over 20 years and Ben Wall of Wall 2 Wall Finance has written various articles on the subject for leading national equestrian publications.
We can arrange finance for:
• Private equestrian property with or without an element of commercial use
• Livery yards
• Racing stables and studs
• Land only (although lending appetite is presently quite restricted if for personal use or a start up)
• Equine rehab centres
• Properties with an equestrian tie, equestrian restriction or equestrian occupancy condition
• Refinancing for expansion or improvement
We can also offer:
• Up to 100% funding in exceptional circumstances – additional property is required for this to use as lending security
• Interest only borrowing may be available for a set period or the term of the loan if circumstances permit
• Affordability based borrowing using earned or property based business income
• Terms from 1 to 40 years, subject to age and circumstances
Please do give us a ring to chat through your requirements and see how we can help, or provide detail here via our contact form and we will call or email you back. There is absolutely no further obligation to work with us.
Despite our specialism, we do not charge excessive fees; a typical fee would only be £395-£695.